Someone told me today that if you voice your hopes and wants they're more likely to come true, so here goes something.
These are the top ten thing I want to do before I grow too old and senile to remember my own name...in no particular order:
1) Finally learn Japanese
2) Tour the world armed with my most mellow melodic folk/jazz/pop
3) Sky dive in order to get over fear of heights
4) Perform "It Don't Mean A Thing" with full band and actually remember all of Ella's scats
5) Make out with a guy who has an Irish brogue (I melt for the Irish)
6) Get arrested in an anti-war protest for putting flower in police riot rifle
7) Learn to play the cello
8) Have incredibly hot, monkey type sex backstage on an amp or something...rock star style (me being a rock star, not a groupie...he he, male groupies, do they wear short skirts?)
9) Finally finish studio album
10) Learn to ride a bicycle...yes I know, I'm lame that way.
So there they are, thrown into the wind.
What are your top ten? List them, let them go free....
Love,
Sonia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment